So for our tax returns I decided that a new mustang seat and Indian floorboards would be a great upgrade to my motorcycle while I wait out the snow storm brewing outside. I mean I have the original Indian beige seat that I bought with the bike but it is not that comfortable when you ride over 2 hours. And yes I bought those air cushions and it works well but it takes away from the Indian look. Also a nice pair of Indian Motorcycle floorboards would not only look great but would be more comfortable for my long trips of adventure.
Accessorizing my Scout Sixty with the mustang seat would be a great investment and here are the seat features;
- Offers you the support and comfort for the whole journey
- The Mustangs proprietary foam molds
to the shapes and angles needed for optimal cruising comfort
- The 13″ wide solo seat provides ample room for comfort without compromising the look of the bike
- Marine-grade fiberglass seat pan designed for a secure install and a long-term durability
- The cover designs are brand-new concepts developed just for the Scout
Mustang seats, around since 1980 and they are an American company that build all their seats right here. Each seat comes with 1 year warranty and hand crafted for that specific bike application.
- Product dimensions: 19.8 x 15.5 x 10 inches
- Item weight: 14.4 pounds
- Colors: Black/Brown
- Studs: available for both black/brown
- 13″ Width
- Easy Installation
- Made in the U.S.A
- Best Price: Here for $278.10 for the Black Seat
- And $278.99 for the Brown Seat
- The Mustang Leather Studded seat with chrome studs available at Here for $485.99
- The Indian motorcycle driver backrest will not fit with the seat but the Indian motorcycle passenger seat will.
- Rating: 10 of 10
The Indian Motorcycle Floorboards are a great aftermarket addition to any Scout/Scout Sixty. If you been on a long motorcycle ride and are sick of the pegs then you need these floor boards. They mount where the pegs would mount and adjusted for the right fit of each individual rider. They allow you to move your feet around on long rides and add a retro feel when riding. All the mounts and hardware included.
- Material: Aluminum
- Convenience features: Rubber inlays for a sure grip
- Ease of Installation: Medium
- Color: Black
- Finish: Glossy
- Item# 2883056-658
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
- Best place to buy: Here for $299.99
- Rating: 9 of 10
And these Indian Motorcycle floorboards created for the Indian Scout/Scout Sixty they come in black with a rubber on the surface for better grip. They fold up when not in use or when banking a steep corner and they have metal protectors on the flip side.
I recommend both products and if you are a proud owner of an Indian Scout/Scout Sixty your tush will thank you on the long rides and your feet will have more room to stretch. They are both great products and they would make an excellent addition to any owner looking for more enjoyment out of their riding.
If you enjoyed reading my review on the Mustang motorcycle seat and Indian Motorcycle floorboards please feel free to leave a comment below or leave your own review and I will respond back.
Ride in comfort!